Our Second Class

Well, we had our second class last night - what a great turn out! We have 16 people who are going to be taking the class + 2 Online members. Our members are:

Traditional:
1. Heather
2. Karen
3. Curt
4. Tegan
5. Aaron
6. Michael
7. Wes
8. Delilah
9. Adam
10. Nicole
11. Jenny
12. Bryan
13. Brandon
14. Lynet
15. Jeff
16. Tyler

Online:
1. Joey
2. Tegan
If you missed class, here were a few questions you need to answer this week (also, read chapter 1 before next Wed.):

1. What was I born to do?
2. What would be my greatest contribution to others?
3. What do I really love to do (and when I'm doing it, time just flies by)?
4. What are the recurring themes that I find myself drawn to?
5. How do I want to be remembered?
When asked what you want to get out of the class, here were a few of the answers:

Direction / Get to know myself better / Have a better understand about what I want out of life / Improve my quality of life / See myself as God sees me / Find myself again / Gain wisdom / Break the chains... Is your reason not listed? Comment and let us know why you want to be a part of "1 Life Your Choice".

0 comments:

Mission:

1 Life Your Choice exists to help others experience the “abundant life” Christ came to give by focusing one’s Heart, Soul, Mind & Strength.

Get Connected:

Facebook.orangeTwitter.orange RSS.orangelinkedin.orange

Current Book:

Recent Posts:

Join Us: