Personal Testimony from Scott Grey

I am a college friend of John and he asked me to share with you my journey. I am currently 34 yeras old and I weigh 370. Three weeks ago I weighed 385. I have been over weight all my life and about a month ago I decied to change my life. I have tried every thing to lose the weight and become healthy. BUt in the past I always looked for the quick fix. I tried all the diet pills and latest workout machines and they would last for a few weeks and I would lose heart. But I have now come to understand that if the weight is gonna come off it will be through hard work and a passion to get healthy. My goal is to lose 130 pounds and I will do it!!If I can inspire any of you to change your life I would give you a few suggestions aboout weight loss.1. Don't do it alone.. Find some that will join you on your journey and help keep you on track.2. Your gonna be hungry and that is ok. But that dosent mean that you have to eat every time. In the begining to need to retrain your body.3. The first few weeks of your diet will be key for your suddcess or falure. But if you were like me, eating all the wrong things and to much of them, you will feel the diffrence if you keep to your program. I am amazed at the energy that I have now! Each night that I get 7 or more hours of sleep I am jumping out of bed in the morning. 4. Find ways to exersise in your daily life. My home is about 2 miles form my office. When i go home for lunch on wendsday I will walk back to work. 5. Water, Water, Water....I could go on but I think that you get the point. If you want to be healty to need to work at it. Just like our Christian life, if we want to stand out for Jesus we have fight what the world is feeding us.

0 comments:

Mission:

1 Life Your Choice exists to help others experience the “abundant life” Christ came to give by focusing one’s Heart, Soul, Mind & Strength.

Get Connected:

Facebook.orangeTwitter.orange RSS.orangelinkedin.orange

Current Book:

Recent Posts:

Join Us: